The Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center at Arkansas Heart Hospital is a comprehensive outpatient center designed for the treatment of non-healing or difficult wounds. We provide state-of-the-art treatment and feature the largest individual patient hyperbaric chambers available.
Patients may refer themselves to our Wound Care Center or be referred by a physician. All patients receive a thorough diagnostic examination by a staff of highly trained physicians and nurses. A comprehensive treatment plan is then developed and is communicated to the patient and their referring physician. Services provided at our Wound Care Center include not only hyperbaric treatment, but also debridement, medications, dressings and individualized support services.
- State of the Art Clinic – largest monoplace hyperbaric chambers manufactured with the ability to treat critically ill patients
- Prompt physician/nurse evaluation
- Comprehensive medical screening, including podiatry, vascular, endocrine/diabetic management
- Close physician supervision and highly trained medical staff
- Emergent referral for acute vascular interventions
- Active physician to physician communication
- Free, designated parking for our wound care patients located within a short walking distance of the Wound Care Center. Our caring staff will come outside and help you get into and out of our Wound Care Center if needed
- Full time registered nurse who is also a certified diabetes educator. She is specialized and certified to teach people with diabetes not only how to manage their condition, but is able to spend as much time as needed with our patients both for educational purposes and emotional support
- Full access to all services provided by the hospital that can be utilized when need be (Emergency Department, Radiology, Leg Clinic, Heart Failure Clinic, Surgery and Catheterization Laboratory, to name a few)
Call 501-219-7900 to schedule an appointment today!