Non-Healthcare Professionals: For all other inquiries/emergencies, call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.
For Healthcare Professionals Only
Toll Free: 888-219-7575
In a cardiovascular crisis, you need a quick response. That’s why Arkansas Heart Hospital has dedicated one number to call for all healthcare professionals. Our Resource Team is staffed by nurses ready to assist you to speed treatment of your cardiovascular patients.
Call us for patients experiencing:
- Unstable Cardiovascular Conditions
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Myocardial Infarction
- Cardiovascular Surgical Conditions
Follow-up reports phoned or faxed to you or your staff.
Family assistance from travel and accommodations to home care and education.
- Immediate consultation with Arkansas Heart Hospital specialists.
- Referral Assistance - for diagnosis, transfer or intervention.
- Patient Transfer - assistance with ground or air transport.
- Helicopter Transfer - To make arrangement for a helicopter transfer, you may contact one of the providers below.
- AIR EVAC: 800-247-3822
- LIFENET: 800-582-5433