Arkansas Heart Hospital is seeking an experienced individual to work as Business Project Manager executing strategic initiatives and programs that support the delivery of our operations, strategic plan, and future growth. This role provides a unique opportunity to collaborate closely with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), providing strategic thinking, driving organizational planning and alignment, acting in an advisory role for important decisions about the organization, and instilling an elevated level of efficiency, effectiveness, and inclusion across the organization. Ensures AHH mission and values are reflected in all aspects of operations.
- Support the CEO in managing, monitoring, and executing strategic initiatives, programs, and special projects.
- Prepare the CEO for external and internal events, programs, and meetings, including coordination of logistics in partnership with the Executive Assistant, and development of content for public speaking engagements and appearances, in collaboration with the Director of Communications and relevant other staff.
- Serve as a strategic partner for the Executive Leadership Team in organizational planning, topics for prioritization, meeting management, project management and communications.
- Carry out planning and directing of program, operational, administrative activities as required and on behalf of the CEO.
- Represent the CEO in meetings when they are unable to attend. Capture key takeaways and ensure the CEO is briefed and the appropriate follow up is completed.
- Build effective relationships with the Executive Leadership Team and their staff to ensure the CEO is fully informed on matters of significance across all departments and programs.
- Execute and manage highly prioritized projects and programs.
- Build linkages and synergies, as appropriate, between organizational departments and divisions, teams, and individuals.
- Serve as a connector who is aware of every key project and can connect the dots across the organization.
- Proactively identify issues that are challenging the organization, identifying actions and initiatives to positively address these.
- Work ‘behind the scenes’ to identify resolution methods, solve problems, drive action, mediate disputes, and deal with issues prior to being brought to the CEO.
- Manage and improve systems to enable the CEO to work more efficiently and create clear processes by which vital information is issued.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline required. Master’s degree in health, hospital or business administration preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of three years cardiovascular-related experience required, preferably in strategy or data analytics. Prior management/supervisory experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification: Valid Driver’s License required.