The Concierge is responsible for greeting patients, families and visitors arriving at the hospital, escorting the patient to the appropriate area and performing clerical duties as needed. The Concierge works collaboratively with other departments to ensure that the patients needs are met. This position requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Always displays a welcoming, friendly and courteous expression to patients, families and visitors. This will includes stepping away from workstation to attend to the patients and families as necessary.
- There will be constant contact with our patients and families during their stay. This will include but will not be limited to;
- Greeting them at our entry way.
- Assistance into or out of a wheelchair.
- Assistance in or out of patients transportation.
- Escorting them to various locations throughout our facility.
- Continuous steps back and forth to the lobby waiting area to relaying status updates as provided by our nursing staff or physicians.
Ensures that the patient is escorted to the appropriate area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Licensure/Certification: None required.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience in a related field. Healthcare experience is preferred.