The Solutions Specialist’s primary responsibility is to build relationships with clinical and administration staff and provide outstanding technical consulting and support to allow a great patient experience.
We are looking for an individual that is excited about working for a company that is growing with a great culture and will be an example of living the Core Values of Arkansas Heart Hospital: Highest Expectations in Quality, Excellence through Innovation, Accountability through Ownership, Resilience without Compromise, Teamwork with Results.
8+ hour shifts including some nights, weekends and holidays.
- Build relationships with Physicians and Hospital staff and provide outstanding technical consulting and support to allow a great patient experience
- Troubleshoot difficult IT problems without the use of SOPs
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts. Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams.
- Travel as needed to support remote clinics throughout the state.
- Monitor a wide variety of information and network systems that include, but are not limited to telecommunications circuits, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP systems, servers, storage, backup, operating systems and core applications.
- Audit the quality of work performed by team members and provide constructive feedback when/if asked.
- Notify customer and third-party service providers of issues, outages and remediation status.
- Serve as escalation point for Solutions Specialist I and Support Teams.
- Advise users of information systems of current and future system plans.
- Participate in meetings as required.
- Maintain and grow existing operational documentation.
- Adhere to all hospital and departmental safety policies.
- Adhere to the hospital’s Exposure Control Plan.
- Maintain confidentiality of all personnel, patient, financial and other information.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Education: College degree in IT related field preferred. High School Diploma or GED required.
- Licensure: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, Cisco/CCNA, Linux (Redhat), Microsoft hardware (installation), AWS, or other industry relevant certifications preferred
- Experience: 5+ year experience in Solutions Specialist/Engineer type role. Experience working in a Network Operation Center or Security Operation Center preferred