Arkansas Heart Hospital is a nationally recognized, locally-focused hospital dedicated to preventing, diagnosing and treating cardiovascular diseases and those related to it. Our approach to everything is patient-first. It’s why we have a 5-star patient satisfaction rating from CMS.gov – one of the only hospitals in the state to be awarded. And why we proudly deliver our globally recognized care to locations across the region, including two hospitals and more than 20 community clinics.
Named one of the World’s Best Hospitals by Newsweek four years in a row, Arkansas Heart Hospital has more than two decades of leadership in quality heart care. Offering advanced technology and the latest in treatment options, our team of world-class physicians and advanced practice providers specialize in cardiac rehabilitation, cardiothoracic and vascular surgery, electrophysiology, heart failure, imaging, interventional cardiology, peripheral interventions and more. And through services like bariatric and metabolic surgery, we address the risk factors of heart disease like obesity and diabetes.
Awards and recognition have been a continuous part of our history though we don’t strive for them. Our true reward is serving patients in a place that can be depended on for the right diagnosis, superior outcomes and an incredible experience along the way. Our commitment to every individual patient is what we celebrate most.
What Our Patients Say About Arkansas Heart
- “I’ve been there twice, and I am alive because of it.”
- “Best hospital ever. They saved my husband’s life.”
- “Best hospital and the most wonderful doctors and staff. I absolutely love them.”
- “They’ve kept me alive the last 15 years.”
- “Arkansas Heart saved my life.”
- “I feel like a whole new man. This is the best hospital ever, and I would recommend it to everyone.”