Our device clinic is a specialty clinic responsible for holter monitors, MCT monitors and pacemaker / defibrillator checks for Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
To reach us, please call Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic at 501-664-5860.
The goal of our device clinic is to provide safe, compassionate and therapeutic care for patients undergoing device procedures. We also provide high-level education to patients and their families regarding devices and monitors. Our department is staffed with Registered Nurses and Certified Cardiac Device Clinic Specialists who are certified in both Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support, along with Patient Care Partners who are also certified in Basic Life Support.
- In-clinic device checks
- Remote device checks
- Event monitor hook up in clinic
- Ordering home hook up for event/MCT monitor
- Holter monitor hook up and scanning
- Process report for physician to review for all device checks and monitors
- (BMI) Bariatric & Metabolic Institute
- Cardiac CT
- Cardiology & Catheterization Procedures
- Clinic Research
- Device Clinic
- Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Heartsaver CT
- Intensive Cardiac Prehabilitation
- Keep the Beat
- Other Diagnostics
- PVI of Arkansas
- Stem Cell Institute
- Strong Hearts CHF Clinic
- Strong Hearts Rehab
- Structural Heart
- Surgical Room Procedures
- Vascular Procedures
- Wound Care Center