Join your Arkansas Heart Hospital family as we celebrate 12 Days of Christmas together. From sweet treats and prizes to ugly sweater and costume contests, enjoy a variety of festivities from Dec. 6 – 17. View the daily activities and be sure to check out the guidelines for the costume contest below.
Monday, Dec. 6th:
- Prize wheel rounds throughout the day at AHH, AHHC, Westlake & Encore
Tuesday, Dec. 7th:
- Milk & Cookies with Santa in the Annex Fireplace Room from 4 – 7 p.m.
- 12 Days of Fit-mas Group Exercise: “Christmas Cookie Crusher” at ICR Gym at 5:15 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 8th:
- Pet Therapy Dog Visits
- Cutest Pet Contest (Submission photos of your cutest pet to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Dec. 7th.
- 12 Days of Fit-mas Group Exercise: “Kettle Bell Rock” at ICR Gym at 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 9th:
- Memorial Services by Chaplain Shelby
- AHH Lobby at 10:30 a.m. & 3 p.m.
- Encore Lobby at 11:30 a.m.
- AHHC ICR Yoga room at 10 a.m. & 2 p.m.
- 12 Days of Fit-mas Group Exercise: “Rockin’ Around the Fitmas Tree” at ICR Gym at 5:15 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 10th:
- Ugly sweater contest time! Wear your ugliest sweater and submit a photo to email@example.com by 5 p.m. to be considered for prizes.
- 12 Days of Fit-mas Group Exercise: “Feliz Navi WOD” at ICR Gym at 11:30 a.m.
Saturday, Dec. 11th:
- Prize wheel rounds throughout the day at AHH & Encore
Sunday, Dec. 12th:
- “Oh Deer, What a Year” cupcake rounds at AHH & Encore
Monday, Dec. 13th:
- Holiday Gathering reception in AHH Lobby 6:30 – 8 a.m. & 2 – 3:30 p.m. (all are welcome including visitors, patients, and employees)
- Department Costume Contest submissions due to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Dec. 13th
- 12 Days of Fit-mas Group Exercise: “Deck the Halls and do some Burpees” at ICR Gym at 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 14th:
- Holiday Gathering reception at AHHC in ICR Dining Room 2 – 3:30 p.m. (all are welcome including visitors, patients, and employees)
- Christmas meal at Encore in Wellness Lounge from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- 12 Days of Fit-mas Group Exercise: “Holly Jolly Workout” at ICR Gym at 5:15 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 15th:
- Holiday Gathering reception in Encore Lobby 6:30 – 8 a.m. & 2 – 3:30 p.m. (all are welcome including visitors, patients, and employees)
- Christmas meals
- Christmas meal at AHH in Wellness Lounge from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Christmas meal at AHHC in 2nd-floor breakroom 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Last day of the Winter Coat Drive
- 12 Days of Fit-mas Group Exercise: “Frosty the Swole Man” at ICR Gym at 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 16th:
- Poinsettias for Patients (distributing flowers to our inpatients)
- Santa making nightshift rounds
- Angel Tree gifts due
- 12 Days of Fit-mas Group Exercise: “The Grinch” at ICR Gym at 5:15 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 17th:
- Santa making rounds at AHH, AHHC, Westlake, & Encore
- Department Costume Contest winner announced
- 12 Days of Fit-mas Group Exercise: “Silver Dumbbells” at ICR Gym at 11:30 a.m
Friday, Dec. 24th:
- Chaplain Shelby will host Christmas Eve services at the below times and locations:
- AHH Lobby at 10 a.m., 3 p.m., and 9:15 p.m.
- Encore Lobby at 11 a.m., 2 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
2021 Heart For the Holidays Costume Contest
Calling all AHH team members! It’s time to get into the Christmas spirit and show your creative costumes for the 2021 Heart for the Holidays Costume Contest. Grab your department team members and come up with your best holiday-themed costumes for a chance to win prizes and bragging rights.
How to enter:
Submit a photo or video of your team/department in their holiday costumes by emailing email@example.com by Monday, Dec. 13. Photos will be posted to our Arkansas Heart Hospital Facebook page for voting. Winners will be announced Friday, Dec. 17.
Guidelines and Rules:
- Wear costumes that fall under the holiday theme. If costumes are not holiday-related, they will be ineligible. Examples of holiday costumes include Santa’s reindeer, the Grinch and Whos, etc.
- Wear appropriate costumes. Please refrain from violent, political or sexual themes.
- Submit photos of entire teams/departments with the department name.
- You can only be on one team and only enter the contest one time.
- Participants must be employed by AHH. Team members’ family and friends will not be considered part of the team/department.
- Costumes can be homemade and/or store-bought.
- Be creative and have fun!
- Display nudity and/or sexually inappropriate attire.
- Display images or language offensive to race, gender and/or religion.
- Display extreme political statements.
- Carry real and/or prop weapons.
- Display foul language and/or curse words.
- Display graphic emblems and/or images.
- Wear costumes and props that present a risk of injury to people or property.
All photos will be screened to make sure they are appropriate to be posted to Facebook. You will be informed via email if costumes do/do not meet the guidelines and rules.
How to vote:
Visit the Arkansas Heart Hospital Facebook page and like your favorite photo(s). Get your family and friends in on the fun and encourage them to like and share your photo(s).
How to win:
The teams’ photos that receive the most likes by Friday, Dec. 17, will be declared winners.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.