Specializes inBariatric Surgery General Surgery
Dr. Bledsoe grew up in Rogers, Arkansas and received his Doctorate of Medicine from UAMS. He completed his residency at the Baptist Health System in Birmingham, Alabama, and completed additional training in Bariatric Surgery at the University of Alabama in Birmingham. Prior to joining Arkansas Heart Hospital, he served as the Medical Director for Bariatric Surgery at Christus Medical Center in Alexandria, Louisiana. Dr. Bledsoe is a Board Certified general and bariatric surgeon. He is a Fellow of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He holds additional membership in the Southeastern Surgical Society and the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES).
Start your journey at bmi.arheart.com to learn about our weight loss surgery options, watch our free online seminar, see if you qualify for surgery and more.
Make an appointment
What patients are saying about Dr. Bledsoe:
- “Dr. Bledsoe was amazing! He truly cares about his patients. I will always recommend everyone to him and this hospital.”
- “He was a wonderful with me and helped me take my life back.”
- “Dr. Bledsoe is simply amazing. He gave me the tool to change my life.”
- “God has blessed him with a caring heart and the spirit of a warrior.”
- “Dr. Bledsoe, you have been literally a godsend to many.”
- “Dr. Bledsoe is a great doctor as well as an awesome person.”
- “I have never been so impressed with the level of compassion and care.”
- “From the first visit with Dr. Bledsoe, I knew my life was going to change for the better.”