We love and appreciate our entire Arkansas Heart Hospital family, but this week, National Nurses Week, we celebrate our nursing team. They live our mission daily and provide compassionate care to all they serve.
Our team of nurses is growing! If you’re looking for a great place to work in health care, look no further than Arkansas Heart Hospital.
At Arkansas Heart Hospital, our mission is to provide extraordinary care through:
- Disruption of traditional treatment services that change processes and costs while challenging and stopping illness
- Immediate/on-time access to providers
- Accessibility to meaningful data
- Timely access to follow-up and results
- Proving measurable quality outcomes for our family of patients
- Innovating offerings, procedures and methods
- Highest expectations in quality
- Excellence through innovation
- Accountability through ownership
- Resilience without compromise
- Teamwork with results
We Have A Better Approach To Patient Care
Our model of patient-focused care involves taking services to the patient. Every service possible is provided in the patient’s room rather than transporting the patient to the service. The result is improved continuity of care, minimized movement of the patient through the hospital, point of care service, a strong multidisciplinary team approach to cardiovascular care and a higher level of commitment to patient and family education. Our approach to patient focused care is simply a better approach for better outcomes, better patient satisfaction and better employee satisfaction.
Sound Like A Place You Want to Work?
Check out our current job postings at jobs.arheart.com. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Fill out the form at the bottom of the homepage on jobs.arheart.com with a detailed description of what type of position would interest you within our organization. A recruiter will review this information and contact you concerning positions that may match your interest.