Considering weight loss surgery? Weight loss surgery can help you live a happier, healthier and longer life. Benefits include:
- Reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases, stroke and heart attack
- 50-85% expected excess weight loss, depending on the procedure
- Resolves type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and sleep apnea
- Extends life expectancy up to 10 years
- Reduces risk of cancer by 32%
Expert Weight Loss Doctors
Dr. Samuel Bledsoe, Dr. J.D. Fuller, Dr. James “JJ” Tucker and Dr. Oscar Talledo lead our team of professionals, who strive to make permanent weight loss a reality through personalized attention and innovative surgical options. From insurance approvals to emotional and physical wellness, we are here for you every step of the way.
We make the process easy, so you can focus on you! To get started, watch our short online seminar to learn about the various weight loss surgery procedures and benefits.
WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY QUESTIONS?
Our expert team has your answers.
- Do I qualify for bariatric surgery? To be eligible for bariatric surgery, you must have a body mass index greater than 40, or a body mass index greater than 35 with comorbidities (such as type II diabetes).
- Will my insurance pay? All insurance providers have different requirements, but we have dedicated team members to coordinate the approval process. Find out if your insurance covers bariatric surgery.
- What are my surgical weight loss options? Our laparoscopic approach means that we perform minimally invasive surgeries. You’ll be out of the hospital and back to your normal life quickly after your procedure. We offer the gastric sleeve and gastric bypass surgeries – considered the gold standard for effectiveness and safety.
Other questions? Call our office at 501-219-7770 or complete the form below:
Weight Loss Results You Can See
Thousands of patients have trusted our team for their bariatric surgery. From the inside out, bariatric surgery transforms your health and helps you reclaim your life. Read some of our patient testimonials here:
If you’re interested in learning more about bariatric surgery, visit bmi.arheart.com and schedule an appointment to discover your options.