Vaccine eligibility information frequently changes; please consult the links below for up to date info:
Who is eligible?
All Arkansans age 12 or older are now eligible to receive the vaccine. Please note that for children under the age of 18 a parent or guardian must be present. More information can be found at ADH Vaccination Plan.
Arkansas Heart Hospital vaccine supplies are limited; visit the link below for local pharmacies that may have vaccine supplies.
Health considerations before you request your appointment:
- If you have had a severe allergic reaction to any vaccine or injectable therapy (intramuscular, intravenous or subcutaneous), you should not receive the COVID-19 vaccine at this time.
- If you had COVID-19 in the past 90 days, you may choose to defer the COVID-19 vaccine at this time. Reinfection is uncommon in the 90 days after the initial infection. Please note: You must have recovered from COVID-19 at the time you receive the vaccine.
- If you received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma as part of COVID-19 treatment, you should defer the vaccine for at least 90 days after treatment.
- If you are immunocompromised, please talk to your healthcare provider before receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you are pregnant, suspect you are pregnant or are breastfeeding, please talk to your pregnancy healthcare provider to get a letter of approval for receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Our visitor policy will be in effect during the vaccination process. Please visit Screening Process & Visitor Limitation for more info.
To save time during your vaccination consider bringing in a pre-filled Consent Form.
Get Your Vaccination
If you are currently eligible for the vaccination click below to schedule your vaccination. If you do not immediately see your desired time slot keep clicking “more” for additional times.