Healing Starts Here
Arkansas Heart Hospital Wound Care Center
The Arkansas Heart Hospital’s Wound Care Center is a comprehensive outpatient center designed for the treatment of chronic, non-healing and complex wounds including diabetic foot ulcers, bed sores, pressure ulcers, non-healing surgical wounds and traumatic wounds. We pride ourselves on our timely scheduling and family atmosphere for our patients.
Why Choose the Wound Care Center?
Our expert wound care team and vascular doctor are committed to working together with the patient for the advancement of wound healing needs. We provide individualized treatment plans for patients, specific to their needs, in a quick and efficient manner.
Hyperbaric medicine, bioengineered skin substitutes, wound debridement, infection control, skin grafts and flaps, and vacuum-assisted closures are just a few of the advanced techniques we employ to help patients’ wounds heal faster and allow them to return to their normal lives.
We treat a variety of chronic, non-healing and complex wounds, most commonly providing comprehensive, multi-disciplinary diabetic foot treatment.
Wounds We Treat
Other indications for HBOT may not be listed.
If you are interested in wound care services, complete the form below and a member of our team will reach out to you.
Wound Care Center Key Features
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Prompt physician/nurse evaluations
- Comprehensive medical screenings
- Close physician supervision and highly trained medical staff
- Active physician-to-physician communication
- Free, designated parking for our wound care patients
- Full-time RN who is also a certified diabetes educator
Little Rock Wound Care Clinic: 501-219-7900
Conway Wound Care Clinic: 501-219-7900
- Bariatric and Metabolic Institute
- Cardiac CT
- Cardiology & Catheterization Procedures
- CHF Clinic
- Clinic Research
- Device Clinic
- Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Heartsaver CT
- Keep the Beat
- Medical Imaging
- Operating Room Procedures
- Other Diagnostics
- Strong Hearts Rehabilitation
- Structural Heart
- Vascular Procedures
- Wound Care Center